Internal Audit Department
Internal Audit unit support the organization operation for the effective and strong
internal control, assist the management for identification of major threats with
aim to ensure the policies compliances. This unit working independently report to
Executive Director and Board of Directors Audit Committee as advisory role beside
this unit regularly review, conduct the audit of all integrated program.
The internal audit function aim to add value; give advisory services to organizational
development, identification of major threats and verifications of the assets etc.
During the reporting period, Internal Audit unit successfully conducted 28 audits
in-house and report has been submitted to Executive Director with detail of information.
Internal Audit unit is playing important role in transparency in all financial transactions,
ensuring the 100% policy compliances.
Internal Audit Department starts its operations in 2006 ensuring its execution and
reporting mechanism. IAD commits to ensure the policy adherence according to operational
and financial policies defined by organization. It is an Independent Appraisal Function
established within the RCDS to examine and evaluate the activities and an assurance
function that primarily provides an independent opinion on internal control system
comprising the risk management by evaluating its effectiveness in achieving the
organization’s objectives. It examines, evaluates and reports for adequate internal
control system and environment. In 2009 IAD of RCDS develops its Internal Audit
manual Addendum-1 and in 2010 Audit Management Policy and Policy of Compliance Management
is been designed.
Objectives of internal audit department
- To streamline the progressive working of the Organization as per defined policies,
procedures and Limitations
- To evaluate the effectiveness of policies implementation for the achievement for
- To support in system development through consultative reviews and to keep audit
- To ensure that all workings in all Departments are executed properly under the Policies,
Procedures and limitations defined by RCDS
- To Plan and execute transparent audits under policies and procedures. And reports
the audit committee to help the Board and Management to handle the risks
- To Generate Transparent reports of the Audits to reduce the risk factors
- Give Independent Suggestions and Recommendations to the Boards respect to Audit
Findings for the improvement of Organization's Operations